The Dominican Republic Consulate in Amman, Jordan is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will explain what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Info About the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Amman, Jordan
A consulate like the Dominican Republic Consulate in Amman, Jordan is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Dominican Republic.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping people from Dominican Republic who live or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Dominican Republic and people.
Many issues can be remedied by you, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Dominican Republic Consulate in Amman, Jordan
Telephone: -, –
Email: -, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Honorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Amman, Jordan
Even though the consulate’s first job is to safeguard citizens from Dominican Republic while they far from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Dominican Republic who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Dominican Republic Consulate in Amman, Jordan, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, look into the Dominican Republic Consulate in Amman, Jordan’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Amman, Jordan
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health providers to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the details in your area. Before you drive to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Dominican Republic nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Dominican Republic nationals in custody
At the Dominican Republic Consulate in Amman, Jordan, they work to help nationals from Dominican Republic around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Amman, Jordan
Answers from helpful consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Dominican Republic you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Dominican Republic when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Dominican Republic in Amman, Jordan provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Dominican Republic who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Hong Kong
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Marseille, France
- Consulate of Dominican Republic New York
- Dominican Republic Consulate in New Orleans, United States
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Nassau, Bahamas
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Cancun, Mexico
- Dominican Republic Consulate General in Manila, Philippines
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Lyon, France
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Monaco
- Consulate of Dominican Republic Miami
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Recife, Brazil
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Florence, Italy
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Dominican Consulate in the United States
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Ouanaminthe, Haiti
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.