- 1 General Info Regarding the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- 2 Contact Information for the Dominican Republic Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
The Dominican Republic Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will cover what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and much more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
General Info Regarding the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Colombo, Sri Lanka
A consulate like the Dominican Republic Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of people from Dominican Republic.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping citizens from Dominican Republic who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Dominican Republic and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Dominican Republic Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
108A, Barnes Place
Telephone: (+94) 11 267 7201, (+94) 77 731 2586 / 77 736 5562
Fax: (+94) 11 267 7201
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Sheihu M.I.S. Habeebulla BafalulHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Although the consulate’s primary role is to safeguard its people from Dominican Republic while they far from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Dominican Republic who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Dominican Republic Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Get in touch to the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other subjects, check out the Dominican Republic Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with area health clinics to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your area. Before you head down to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Dominican Republic nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Dominican Republic nationals in custody
At the Dominican Republic Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka, they work to help nationals from Dominican Republic around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Answers from helpful consular assistance experts.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Dominican Republic you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Dominican Republic when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Dominican Republic in Colombo, Sri Lanka provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Dominican Republic who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Dominican Republic Consulate General in Naples, Italy
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Chicago, United States
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Cuenca, Ecuador
- Dominican Republic Consulate in New Orleans, United States
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Ancona, Italy
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Recife, Brazil
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Florence, Italy
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Dominican Republic Consulate in New York, United States
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
- Dominican Republic Consulate General in Manila, Philippines