The Dominican Republic Consulate in Cancun, Mexico is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog will discuss what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and more.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Info On the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Cancun, Mexico
A consulate like the Dominican Republic Consulate in Cancun, Mexico is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Dominican Republic.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping citizens from Dominican Republic who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Dominican Republic and communities.
Many issues can be solved by you as an individual, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Dominican Republic Consulate in Cancun, Mexico
Sm 301 M 21, L 2101, Carretera Cancún Tulum Km 17
No. 43, Parque Logístico Condominium, Apq
Cancún, Q. Roo. CP. 77569
Telephone: (+52) (998) 886-29-17, –
Fax: (+52) (998) 886-2128
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-15:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Carlos Manuel Bello BatistaHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Mexico City
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Cancun, Mexico
Although the consulate’s first job is to safeguard its people from Dominican Republic while they far from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Dominican Republic who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Dominican Republic Consulate in Cancun, Mexico, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, look into the Dominican Republic Consulate in Cancun, Mexico’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Cancun, Mexico
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health providers to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the specifics in your region. Before you drive to the office location, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Dominican Republic nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Dominican Republic nationals in custody
At the Dominican Republic Consulate in Cancun, Mexico, they work to support nationals from Dominican Republic around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Mexico City, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most nations have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Cancun, Mexico
Answers from experienced consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Dominican Republic you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Dominican Republic when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Dominican Republic in Cancun, Mexico provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Dominican Republic who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Nice, France
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Andorra la Vella, Andorra
- Consulate of Dominican Republic Boston
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Rosario, Argentina
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Ancona, Italy
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Lyon, France
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Monaco
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Chicago, United States
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Recife, Brazil
- Dominican Republic Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Nassau, Bahamas
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore