The Consulate of Dominican Republic Miami in United States
The Consulate of Dominican Republic Miami in the United States is a consulate office belonging to the Dominican Republic which is located in Miami, Florida. The Consulate provides information and services to those who are residents or citizens of the country. It has been operating since 2007 and its main goal is to provide consular protection and assistance to Dominicans living abroad. It also aims at promoting and protecting the interests of the country as well as strengthening ties between the U.S. and the Dominican Republic, through cultural, commercial, educational and other activities among others.
These include: passport renewal, birth certificate requests, and travel document requests for those traveling outside the United States. Services are also offered to American citizens who have a connection to this country such as Americans with Dominican ancestry or spouses of Dominicans.
- Dominican Republic Consulate General in Manila, Philippines
- Dominican Republic Consulate in A Coruna, Spain
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Nassau, Bahamas
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Ancona, Italy
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Athens, Greece
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Recife, Brazil
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Nice, France
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Andorra la Vella, Andorra
- Consulate of Dominican Republic Bronx
- Consulate of Dominican Republic New York
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Monaco
- Dominican Consulate in the United States
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Almaty, Kazakhstan
Requirements for any visitor to the Consulate
The following documents are required for any visitors to the Consulate:
- Valid passport with expiration date at least 6 months from expiry date of visa applied for;
- Original birth certificate or naturalization certificate;
- Proof of residence in one of the above-mentioned states.
The Consulate general is responsible for issuing visas and other consular services to citizens of the Dominican Republic who reside in Florida.
- Passport valid for at least six months
- One recent passport size photograph
- Application form (available online or at the consulate)
- Copy of round trip airline ticket to the Dominican Republic
The Consulate is located at 1800 Brickell Avenue, Suite 500, Miami, FL 33131
They are open Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Phone: (305) 579-9000
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore