GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED NOW: 305-506-1974
The Consulate of Dominican Republic Miami in the United States is a consulate office belonging to the Dominican Republic which is located in Miami, Florida. The Consulate provides information and services to those who are residents or citizens of the country. It has been operating since 2007 and its main goal is to provide consular protection and assistance to Dominicans living abroad. It also aims at promoting and protecting the interests of the country as well as strengthening ties between the U.S. and the Dominican Republic, through cultural, commercial, educational and other activities among others.
These include: passport renewal, birth certificate requests, and travel document requests for those traveling outside the United States. Services are also offered to American citizens who have a connection to this country such as Americans with Dominican ancestry or spouses of Dominicans.
- Dominican Republic Consulate General in San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- Dominican Consulate Paterson
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Amman, Jordan
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Dominican Republic Consulate in A Coruna, Spain
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Willemstad, Curaçao
- Dominican Republic Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Ouanaminthe, Haiti
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Lyon, France
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Andorra la Vella, Andorra
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Nice, France
SPEAK WITH AN EXPERIENCED ATTORNEY: 305-506-1974
Requirements for any visitor to the Consulate
The following documents are required for any visitors to the Consulate:
- Valid passport with expiration date at least 6 months from expiry date of visa applied for;
- Original birth certificate or naturalization certificate;
- Proof of residence in one of the above-mentioned states.
The Consulate general is responsible for issuing visas and other consular services to citizens of the Dominican Republic who reside in Florida.
- Passport valid for at least six months
- One recent passport size photograph
- Application form (available online or at the consulate)
- Copy of round trip airline ticket to the Dominican Republic
IMMEDIATE HELP, CALL US NOW: 305-506-1974
The Consulate is located at 1800 Brickell Avenue, Suite 500, Miami, FL 33131
They are open Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Phone: (305) 579-9000