The Dominican Republic Consulate in Marseille, France is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will explain what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and much more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
General Info About the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Marseille, France
A consulate like the Dominican Republic Consulate in Marseille, France is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Dominican Republic.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping citizens from Dominican Republic who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Dominican Republic and people.
Many issues can be solved by you, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Dominican Republic Consulate in Marseille, France
146, rue Paradis
Immeuble Noailly- Prat
Telephone: (+33) 4 91-57 01 00, (+33) 4 91 57 14 13
Fax: (+33) 4 91-57 00 88
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 9:30 – 16:30, –
Official Website: www.consuladordmarsella.com
Head of Mission: Mrs Mónica Alburquerque MoraConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Paris
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Marseille, France
Even though the consulate’s first role is to protect its people from Dominican Republic while they are away from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Dominican Republic who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Dominican Republic Consulate in Marseille, France, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the scope of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other issues, look into the Dominican Republic Consulate in Marseille, France’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these scenarios, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Marseille, France
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health clinics to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the specifics in your area. Before you head down to the office location, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Dominican Republic nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Dominican Republic nationals in custody
At the Dominican Republic Consulate in Marseille, France, they work to assist nationals from Dominican Republic around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Paris, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Marseille, France
Answers from experienced consular assistance experts.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Dominican Republic you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Dominican Republic when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Dominican Republic in Marseille, France provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Dominican Republic who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Monaco
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Amman, Jordan
- Dominican Republic Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Florence, Italy
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Dominican Republic Consulate in A Coruna, Spain
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Alicante, Spain
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Hong Kong
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Chicago, United States
- Dominican Republic Consulate General in Naples, Italy
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Recife, Brazil
- Consulate of Dominican Republic Bronx