The Dominican Republic Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This blog will discuss what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
General Info About the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Zurich, Switzerland
A consulate like the Dominican Republic Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Dominican Republic.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping citizens from Dominican Republic who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Dominican Republic and people.
Many issues can be solved by you as an individual, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Dominican Republic Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland
Telephone: -, –
Email: -, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Consul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Bern
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Zurich, Switzerland
Although the consulate’s first job is to safeguard citizens from Dominican Republic while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Dominican Republic who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Dominican Republic Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the scope of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other subjects, look into the Dominican Republic Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health clinics to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the specifics in your region. Before you head down to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Dominican Republic nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Dominican Republic nationals in custody
At the Dominican Republic Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland, they work to help nationals from Dominican Republic around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Bern, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland
Answers from experienced consular assistance professionals.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Dominican Republic you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Dominican Republic when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Dominican Republic in Zurich, Switzerland provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Dominican Republic who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Dominican Consulate Paterson
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Dominican Republic Consulate in A Coruna, Spain
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Cuenca, Ecuador
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Hong Kong
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Athens, Greece
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Ouanaminthe, Haiti
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Ponta Delgada, Portugal
- Dominican Republic Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Alicante, Spain
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Recife, Brazil
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Nassau, Bahamas
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore