- 1 Information On the Consulate of Costa Rica in Turin, Italy
- 2 Contact Information for the Costa Rican Consulate in Turin, Italy
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Costa Rica in Turin, Italy
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Turin, Italy
The Costa Rican Consulate in Turin, Italy is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will explain what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and much more.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Information On the Consulate of Costa Rica in Turin, Italy
A consulate like the Costa Rican Consulate in Turin, Italy is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Costa Rica.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping citizens from Costa Rica who live or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Costa Rica and people.
Many issues can be fixed by you, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Costa Rican Consulate in Turin, Italy
Via Susa, 31
Telephone: (+39) 011 433 7218, –
Fax: (+39) 011 434 5012
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Augusto Boetti Villanis AudifrediHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Costa Rica in Rome
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Costa Rica in Turin, Italy
Even if the consulate’s first job is to protect citizens from Costa Rica while they far from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Costa Rica who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Costa Rican Consulate in Turin, Italy, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other topics, look into the Costa Rican Consulate in Turin, Italy’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these scenarios, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Turin, Italy
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with area health clinics to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the details in your region. Before you head down to the office location, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Costa Rica nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Costa Rica nationals in custody
At the Costa Rican Consulate in Turin, Italy, they work to support nationals from Costa Rica around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Costa Rica in Rome, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Turin, Italy
Answers from helpful consular assistance representatives.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Costa Rica you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Costa Rica when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Costa Rica in Turin, Italy provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Costa Rica who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Costa Rican Consulate in New York, United States
- Costa Rican Consulate General in Kobe, Japan
- Costa Rican Consulate in Tartu, Estonia
- Costa Rican Consulate in Gothenburg, Sweden
- Costa Rican Consulate in Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
- The Consulate of Costa Rica in the United States
- Costa Rican Consulate in Florence, Italy
- Costa Rican Consulate in Chicago, United States
- Costa Rican Consulate in Johannesburg, South Africa
- Costa Rican Consulate General in Manila, Philippines
- Costa Rican Consulate in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Costa Rican Consulate in Atlanta, United States
- Costa Rican Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- Costa Rican Consulate General in Stockholm, Sweden
- Costa Rican Consulate General in Lausanne, Switzerland