- 1 General Info About the Consulate of Costa Rica in Tartu, Estonia
- 2 Contact Info for the Costa Rican Consulate in Tartu, Estonia
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Costa Rica in Tartu, Estonia
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Tartu, Estonia
The Costa Rican Consulate in Tartu, Estonia is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will cover what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Info About the Consulate of Costa Rica in Tartu, Estonia
A consulate like the Costa Rican Consulate in Tartu, Estonia is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Costa Rica.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping people from Costa Rica who live or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Costa Rica and people.
Many issues can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Costa Rican Consulate in Tartu, Estonia
Sõpruse pst 2
Telephone: (+372) 730 73 00, –
Fax: (+372) 730 73 01
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Gunnar KraftHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Costa Rica in Tartu, Estonia
Although the consulate’s primary role is to protect citizens from Costa Rica while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Costa Rica who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Costa Rican Consulate in Tartu, Estonia, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other subjects, look into the Costa Rican Consulate in Tartu, Estonia’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these predicaments, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Tartu, Estonia
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with area health clinics to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the details in your region. Before you head down to the office, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Costa Rica nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Costa Rica nationals in custody
At the Costa Rican Consulate in Tartu, Estonia, they work to help nationals from Costa Rica around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Tartu, Estonia
Answers from trusted consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Costa Rica you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Costa Rica when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Costa Rica in Tartu, Estonia provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Costa Rica who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Costa Rican Consulate in Tucson, United States
- Costa Rican Consulate in Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
- The Consulate of Costa Rica in the United States
- Costa Rican Consulate in Bari, Italy
- Costa Rican Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil
- Costa Rican Consulate General in Stockholm, Sweden
- Costa Rican Consulate General in Lausanne, Switzerland
- Costa Rican Consulate in Mito, Japan
- Costa Rican Consulate General in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Costa Rican Consulate in Turin, Italy
- Costa Rican Consulate in New York, United States
- Costa Rican Consulate in Chicago, United States
- Costa Rican Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- Costa Rican Consulate in Leipzig, Germany
- Costa Rican Consulate in Gothenburg, Sweden