The Costa Rican Consulate General in Copenhagen, Denmark is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page explains what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and much more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Info On the Consulate of Costa Rica in Copenhagen, Denmark
A consulate like the Costa Rican Consulate General in Copenhagen, Denmark is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Costa Rica.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping citizens from Costa Rica who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Costa Rica and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Costa Rican Consulate General in Copenhagen, Denmark
Dronningens Tværgade 56, 1st floor
1302 Copenhagen K
Telephone: (+45) 50 340 034, –
Fax: (+45) 33 13 38 38
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-17:30, Saturday: 10:00-14:00
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Mads Marstrand-JørgensenHonorary Consul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Costa Rica in London
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Costa Rica in Copenhagen, Denmark
Even though the consulate’s first job is to safeguard citizens from Costa Rica while they far from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Costa Rica who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Costa Rican Consulate General in Copenhagen, Denmark, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, check out the Costa Rican Consulate General in Copenhagen, Denmark’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these situations, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in General Copenhagen, Denmark
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with local health providers to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the details in your region. Before you head down to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Costa Rica nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Costa Rica nationals in custody
At the Costa Rican Consulate General in Copenhagen, Denmark, they work to support nationals from Costa Rica around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Costa Rica in London, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most nations have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in General Copenhagen, Denmark
Answers from experienced consular assistance experts.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Costa Rica you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Costa Rica when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Costa Rica in Copenhagen, Denmark provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Costa Rica who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Costa Rican Consulate in Atlanta, United States
- Costa Rican Consulate in New York, United States
- Costa Rican Consulate in Chicago, United States
- Costa Rican Consulate General in Manila, Philippines
- Costa Rican Consulate in Mito, Japan
- The Consulate of Costa Rica in the United States
- Costa Rican Consulate in Bari, Italy
- Costa Rican Consulate in Temuco, Chile
- Costa Rican Consulate in Florence, Italy
- Costa Rican Consulate in Turin, Italy
- Costa Rican Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Costa Rican Consulate General in Kobe, Japan
- Costa Rican Consulate in Gothenburg, Sweden
- Costa Rican Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil
- Costa Rican Consulate in Leipzig, Germany