- 1 Information About the Consulate of Costa Rica in Los Angeles, United States
- 2 Contact Details for the Costa Rican Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate of Costa Rica in Los Angeles, United States
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
The Costa Rican Consulate in Los Angeles, United States is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article will cover what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Information About the Consulate of Costa Rica in Los Angeles, United States
A consulate like the Costa Rican Consulate in Los Angeles, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of people from Costa Rica.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping people from Costa Rica who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Costa Rica and communities.
Many issues can be solved by you as an individual, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Costa Rican Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
8383 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 641
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Telephone: (+1) (323) 424-7112, (+1) (323) 424-7161
Fax: (+1) (323) 424-7167
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 08:30-13:30, by appointment only, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mabel Segura FernándezConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Costa Rica in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Costa Rica in Los Angeles, United States
Even though the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard its people from Costa Rica while they far from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Costa Rica who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Costa Rican Consulate in Los Angeles, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the range of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other subjects, check out the Costa Rican Consulate in Los Angeles, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these situations, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health clinics to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your region. Before you head down to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Costa Rica nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Costa Rica nationals in custody
At the Costa Rican Consulate in Los Angeles, United States, they work to help nationals from Costa Rica around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Costa Rica in Washington, D.C., fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Costa Rica you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Costa Rica when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Costa Rica in Los Angeles, United States provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Costa Rica who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Costa Rican Consulate in Johannesburg, South Africa
- Costa Rican Consulate General in Lausanne, Switzerland
- Costa Rican Consulate in Tartu, Estonia
- Costa Rican Consulate in Temuco, Chile
- Costa Rican Consulate in Mito, Japan
- Costa Rican Consulate in Bari, Italy
- Costa Rican Consulate in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Costa Rican Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- The Consulate of Costa Rica in the United States
- Costa Rican Consulate in Florence, Italy
- Costa Rican Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
- Costa Rican Consulate in New York, United States
- Costa Rican Consulate in Tucson, United States
- Costa Rican Consulate General in Manila, Philippines
- Costa Rican Consulate in Chicago, United States