The Costa Rican Consulate in Amman, Jordan is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will cover what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and much more.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Info Regarding the Consulate of Costa Rica in Amman, Jordan
A consulate like the Costa Rican Consulate in Amman, Jordan is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Costa Rica.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping citizens from Costa Rica who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Costa Rica and people.
Many issues can be remedied by you, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Costa Rican Consulate in Amman, Jordan
P.O. Box 739
Telephone: (+962) (6) 582 2684, –
Fax: (+962) (6) 581 3896
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: 09:00-16:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr George Abu KhaderHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Costa Rica in Amman, Jordan
Even if the consulate’s primary role is to protect its people from Costa Rica while they are away from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Costa Rica who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Costa Rican Consulate in Amman, Jordan, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, look into the Costa Rican Consulate in Amman, Jordan’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these situations, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Amman, Jordan
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health clinics to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the specifics in your region. Before you drive to the office, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Costa Rica nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Costa Rica nationals in custody
At the Costa Rican Consulate in Amman, Jordan, they work to help nationals from Costa Rica around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most nations have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Amman, Jordan
Answers from experienced consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Costa Rica you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Costa Rica when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Costa Rica in Amman, Jordan provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Costa Rica who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Costa Rican Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
- Costa Rican Consulate in New York, United States
- Costa Rican Consulate General in Manila, Philippines
- Costa Rican Consulate in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Costa Rican Consulate in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Costa Rican Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil
- The Consulate of Costa Rica in the United States
- Costa Rican Consulate in Tucson, United States
- Costa Rican Consulate in Leipzig, Germany
- Costa Rican Consulate in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Costa Rican Consulate in Atlanta, United States
- Costa Rican Consulate General in Stockholm, Sweden
- Costa Rican Consulate in Turin, Italy
- Costa Rican Consulate in Chicago, United States
- Costa Rican Consulate in Barcelona, Spain