The Costa Rican Consulate General in Manila, Philippines is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog will explain what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
General Information Regarding the Consulate of Costa Rica in Manila, Philippines
A consulate like the Costa Rican Consulate General in Manila, Philippines is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Costa Rica.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping people from Costa Rica who reside or are traveling. But it also motivates more lasting connections between the Costa Rica and communities.
Many problems can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Costa Rican Consulate General in Manila, Philippines
2nd Flr., First Lucky Place Building
2259 Pasong Tamo Extension
1231 Makati City
Telephone: (+63) (2) 8818-6740, (+63) (2) 8816-7851 to 58
Fax: (+63) (2) 8867-1904 / 815-0199
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Fausto Preysler de la RivaHonorary Consul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Costa Rica in Manila, Philippines
Even though the consulate’s primary role is to safeguard its people from Costa Rica while they are away from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Costa Rica who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Costa Rican Consulate General in Manila, Philippines, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other subjects, look into the Costa Rican Consulate General in Manila, Philippines’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these predicaments, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in General Manila, Philippines
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with area health clinics to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the details in your region. Before you head down to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Costa Rica nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Costa Rica nationals in custody
At the Costa Rican Consulate General in Manila, Philippines, they work to help nationals from Costa Rica around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in General Manila, Philippines
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Costa Rica you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Costa Rica when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Costa Rica in Manila, Philippines provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Costa Rica who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Costa Rican Consulate General in Nagoya, Japan
- Costa Rican Consulate in Chicago, United States
- Costa Rican Consulate in Johannesburg, South Africa
- Costa Rican Consulate in Tartu, Estonia
- Costa Rican Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Costa Rican Consulate in Amman, Jordan
- Costa Rican Consulate in Gothenburg, Sweden
- Costa Rican Consulate General in Lausanne, Switzerland
- Costa Rican Consulate in Mito, Japan
- Costa Rican Consulate in Atlanta, United States
- Costa Rican Consulate General in Kobe, Japan
- Costa Rican Consulate in Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
- Costa Rican Consulate in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Costa Rican Consulate in Temuco, Chile
- Costa Rican Consulate General in Stockholm, Sweden
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.