The Costa Rican Consulate in Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will explain what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Information On the Consulate of Costa Rica in Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
A consulate like the Costa Rican Consulate in Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of people from Costa Rica.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping citizens from Costa Rica who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Costa Rica and people.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Costa Rican Consulate in Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
Telephone: (+49) (7821) 9397 21, –
Fax: (+49) (7821) 9397 85
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Tuesday and Thursday: 10:00-13:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Juan LlombartHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Costa Rica in Berlin
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Costa Rica in Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
Even though the consulate’s primary role is to protect its people from Costa Rica while they far from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Costa Rica who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Costa Rican Consulate in Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, check out the Costa Rican Consulate in Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health clinics to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the specifics in your region. Before you drive to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Costa Rica nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Costa Rica nationals in custody
At the Costa Rican Consulate in Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany, they work to support nationals from Costa Rica around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Costa Rica in Berlin, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
Answers from experienced consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Costa Rica you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Costa Rica when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Costa Rica in Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Costa Rica who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Costa Rican Consulate in Mito, Japan
- Costa Rican Consulate in Tucson, United States
- Costa Rican Consulate in Atlanta, United States
- Costa Rican Consulate General in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Costa Rican Consulate in Leipzig, Germany
- Costa Rican Consulate General in Kobe, Japan
- Costa Rican Consulate in Amman, Jordan
- Costa Rican Consulate in Temuco, Chile
- Costa Rican Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- Costa Rican Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Costa Rican Consulate in Gothenburg, Sweden
- Costa Rican Consulate in Johannesburg, South Africa
- Costa Rican Consulate in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Costa Rican Consulate in Chicago, United States
- Costa Rican Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore