- 1 General Information Regarding the Consulate of Costa Rica in Atlanta, United States
- 2 Contact Info for the Costa Rican Consulate in Atlanta, United States
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate of Costa Rica in Atlanta, United States
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Atlanta, United States
The Costa Rican Consulate in Atlanta, United States is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This blog will cover what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and much more.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Information Regarding the Consulate of Costa Rica in Atlanta, United States
A consulate like the Costa Rican Consulate in Atlanta, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Costa Rica.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping citizens from Costa Rica who reside or are traveling. But it also motivates stronger connections between the Costa Rica and people.
Many issues can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Costa Rican Consulate in Atlanta, United States
1870 The Exchange, Suite 100
Atlanta, GA 30339
Telephone: -, –
Fax: (+1) (770) 951-7073
Email: consulga@costaricaembassyorg, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Costa Rica in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Costa Rica in Atlanta, United States
Even if the consulate’s first role is to safeguard its people from Costa Rica while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Costa Rica who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Costa Rican Consulate in Atlanta, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Costa Rican Consulate in Atlanta, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Atlanta, United States
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with area health clinics to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the details in your area. Before you head down to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Costa Rica nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Costa Rica nationals in custody
At the Costa Rican Consulate in Atlanta, United States, they work to support nationals from Costa Rica around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Costa Rica in Washington, D.C., fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Atlanta, United States
Answers from experienced consular assistance professionals.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Costa Rica you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about arranging your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Costa Rica when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Costa Rica in Atlanta, United States provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Costa Rica who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- The Consulate of Costa Rica in the United States
- Costa Rican Consulate in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Costa Rican Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Costa Rican Consulate in Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
- Costa Rican Consulate in Chicago, United States
- Costa Rican Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil
- Costa Rican Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
- Costa Rican Consulate in Tartu, Estonia
- Costa Rican Consulate General in Kobe, Japan
- Costa Rican Consulate in Turin, Italy
- Costa Rican Consulate in Johannesburg, South Africa
- Costa Rican Consulate General in Nagoya, Japan
- Costa Rican Consulate in Mito, Japan
- Costa Rican Consulate General in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Costa Rican Consulate in Florence, Italy