- 1 Info About the Consulate of Costa Rica in Stockholm, Sweden
- 2 Contact Info for the Costa Rican Consulate General in Stockholm, Sweden
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Costa Rica in Stockholm, Sweden
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in General Stockholm, Sweden
The Costa Rican Consulate General in Stockholm, Sweden is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will cover what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Info About the Consulate of Costa Rica in Stockholm, Sweden
A consulate like the Costa Rican Consulate General in Stockholm, Sweden is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of people from Costa Rica.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping citizens from Costa Rica who live or are traveling. But it also motivates more lasting connections between the Costa Rica and people.
Many problems can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Costa Rican Consulate General in Stockholm, Sweden
Östra Ågatan 73D
753 22 Uppsala
Telephone: (+46) (0) 707-13 35 80, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:30-17:00 by appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Tom Hansson BrunoHonorary Consul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Costa Rica in London
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Costa Rica in Stockholm, Sweden
Although the consulate’s primary role is to protect citizens from Costa Rica while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Costa Rica who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Costa Rican Consulate General in Stockholm, Sweden, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the range of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, look into the Costa Rican Consulate General in Stockholm, Sweden’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in General Stockholm, Sweden
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with local health providers to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the specifics in your region. Before you drive to the office, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Costa Rica nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Costa Rica nationals in custody
At the Costa Rican Consulate General in Stockholm, Sweden, they work to help nationals from Costa Rica around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Costa Rica in London, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in General Stockholm, Sweden
Answers from helpful consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Costa Rica you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Costa Rica when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Costa Rica in Stockholm, Sweden provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Costa Rica who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Costa Rican Consulate in Tucson, United States
- Costa Rican Consulate in Mito, Japan
- Costa Rican Consulate in New York, United States
- Costa Rican Consulate in Temuco, Chile
- Costa Rican Consulate in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Costa Rican Consulate General in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Costa Rican Consulate General in Kobe, Japan
- Costa Rican Consulate General in Lausanne, Switzerland
- Costa Rican Consulate in Bari, Italy
- Costa Rican Consulate in Johannesburg, South Africa
- The Consulate of Costa Rica in the United States
- Costa Rican Consulate in Gothenburg, Sweden
- Costa Rican Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Costa Rican Consulate in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Costa Rican Consulate in Atlanta, United States