- 1 Information On the Consulate of Costa Rica in Curitiba, Brazil
- 2 Contact Info for the Costa Rican Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Costa Rica in Curitiba, Brazil
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil
The Costa Rican Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog will cover what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Information On the Consulate of Costa Rica in Curitiba, Brazil
A consulate like the Costa Rican Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of people from Costa Rica.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping citizens from Costa Rica who live or are traveling. But it also motivates stronger connections between the Costa Rica and communities.
Many problems can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Costa Rican Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil
Rua Saint Hilaire, 436/51
80240-140 Curitiba – PR
Telephone: (+55) 41 3244 9185, –
Fax: (+55) 41 3243 1428
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Sérgio LevyHonorary Consul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Costa Rica in Brasilia
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Costa Rica in Curitiba, Brazil
Even if the consulate’s primary job is to protect its people from Costa Rica while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Costa Rica who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Costa Rican Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Please review the official website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other subjects, check out the Costa Rican Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health clinics to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your area. Before you head down to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Costa Rica nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Costa Rica nationals in custody
At the Costa Rican Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil, they work to help nationals from Costa Rica around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Costa Rica in Brasilia, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil
Answers from helpful consular assistance experts.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Costa Rica you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Costa Rica when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Costa Rica in Curitiba, Brazil provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Costa Rica who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Costa Rican Consulate in Johannesburg, South Africa
- Costa Rican Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- Costa Rican Consulate General in Nagoya, Japan
- Costa Rican Consulate General in Manila, Philippines
- Costa Rican Consulate in Amman, Jordan
- Costa Rican Consulate in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Costa Rican Consulate in Gothenburg, Sweden
- Costa Rican Consulate in Turin, Italy
- Costa Rican Consulate in Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
- Costa Rican Consulate in Temuco, Chile
- Costa Rican Consulate in Tucson, United States
- Costa Rican Consulate in Leipzig, Germany
- Costa Rican Consulate in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Costa Rican Consulate General in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Costa Rican Consulate General in Stockholm, Sweden