The Costa Rican Consulate General in Nagoya, Japan is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog will explain what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Details On the Consulate of Costa Rica in Nagoya, Japan
A consulate like the Costa Rican Consulate General in Nagoya, Japan is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Costa Rica.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping citizens from Costa Rica who live or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Costa Rica and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Costa Rican Consulate General in Nagoya, Japan
Telephone: -, –
Fax: (+81) 529-52-4900
Email: -, -, –
Office Hours: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Costa Rica in Tokyo
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Costa Rica in Nagoya, Japan
Even though the consulate’s first role is to safeguard citizens from Costa Rica while they far from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Costa Rica who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Costa Rican Consulate General in Nagoya, Japan, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other subjects, check out the Costa Rican Consulate General in Nagoya, Japan’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these scenarios, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in General Nagoya, Japan
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with area health providers to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the specifics in your region. Before you drive to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Costa Rica nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Costa Rica nationals in custody
At the Costa Rican Consulate General in Nagoya, Japan, they work to help nationals from Costa Rica around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Costa Rica in Tokyo, fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in General Nagoya, Japan
Answers from helpful consular assistance representatives.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Costa Rica you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Costa Rica when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Costa Rica in Nagoya, Japan provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Costa Rica who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Costa Rican Consulate in Chicago, United States
- Costa Rican Consulate in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Costa Rican Consulate in Johannesburg, South Africa
- Costa Rican Consulate in Leipzig, Germany
- Costa Rican Consulate General in Manila, Philippines
- Costa Rican Consulate in Tucson, United States
- Costa Rican Consulate in Bratislava, Slovakia
- The Consulate of Costa Rica in the United States
- Costa Rican Consulate in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Costa Rican Consulate General in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Costa Rican Consulate in Tartu, Estonia
- Costa Rican Consulate in Mito, Japan
- Costa Rican Consulate in New York, United States
- Costa Rican Consulate in Gothenburg, Sweden
- Costa Rican Consulate General in Lausanne, Switzerland
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore