The Costa Rican Consulate General in Kobe, Japan is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and much more.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Details Regarding the Consulate of Costa Rica in Kobe, Japan
A consulate like the Costa Rican Consulate General in Kobe, Japan is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Costa Rica.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Costa Rica who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Costa Rica and communities.
Many issues can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Costa Rican Consulate General in Kobe, Japan
Telephone: (+81) 78 453 0217, –
Fax: (+81) 78 453 2475
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Dr Akihiro FujiokaHonorary Consul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Costa Rica in Tokyo
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Costa Rica in Kobe, Japan
Even though the consulate’s first job is to protect its people from Costa Rica while they far from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Costa Rica who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Costa Rican Consulate General in Kobe, Japan, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, check out the Costa Rican Consulate General in Kobe, Japan’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these predicaments, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in General Kobe, Japan
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health providers to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the details in your region. Before you head down to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Costa Rica nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Costa Rica nationals in custody
At the Costa Rican Consulate General in Kobe, Japan, they work to support nationals from Costa Rica around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Costa Rica in Tokyo, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in General Kobe, Japan
Answers from helpful consular assistance representatives.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Costa Rica you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Costa Rica when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Costa Rica in Kobe, Japan provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Costa Rica who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Costa Rican Consulate in Bari, Italy
- Costa Rican Consulate in Tucson, United States
- Costa Rican Consulate in Chicago, United States
- The Consulate of Costa Rica in the United States
- Costa Rican Consulate in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Costa Rican Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- Costa Rican Consulate General in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Costa Rican Consulate in Amman, Jordan
- Costa Rican Consulate in Leipzig, Germany
- Costa Rican Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil
- Costa Rican Consulate in Turin, Italy
- Costa Rican Consulate General in Lausanne, Switzerland
- Costa Rican Consulate in Atlanta, United States
- Costa Rican Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
- Costa Rican Consulate in Tartu, Estonia
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore