The Paraguayan Consulate in Winnipeg, Canada is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Information About the Consulate of Paraguay in Winnipeg, Canada
A consulate like the Paraguayan Consulate in Winnipeg, Canada is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Paraguay.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Paraguay who live or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Paraguay and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Paraguayan Consulate in Winnipeg, Canada
1508 Rothesay Street
Winnipeg, MB R2G 1V5
Telephone: (+1) 204 663 5748, –
Fax: (+1) 204 663 5748
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Heinrich WiebeHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Paraguay in Ottawa
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Paraguay in Winnipeg, Canada
Although the consulate’s first job is to safeguard its people from Paraguay while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Paraguay who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Paraguayan Consulate in Winnipeg, Canada, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Paraguayan Consulate in Winnipeg, Canada’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these scenarios, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Winnipeg, Canada
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health clinics to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the specifics in your area. Before you head down to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Paraguay nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Paraguay nationals in custody
At the Paraguayan Consulate in Winnipeg, Canada, they work to support nationals from Paraguay around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Paraguay in Ottawa, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Winnipeg, Canada
Answers from experienced consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Paraguay you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Paraguay when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Paraguay in Winnipeg, Canada provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Paraguay who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Paraguayan Consulate in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
- Paraguayan Consulate in Salzburg, Austria
- Paraguayan Consulate in Lyon, France
- The Consulate of Paraguay in the United States
- Paraguayan Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Paraguayan Consulate in Villamontes, Bolivia
- Paraguayan Consulate in San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- Paraguayan Consulate in Nicosia, Cyprus
- Paraguayan Consulate in Houston, United States
- Paraguayan Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Paraguayan Consulate in Kiev, Ukraine
- Paraguayan Consulate in Antofagasta, Chile
- Paraguayan Consulate in Lugano, Switzerland
- Paraguayan Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Paraguayan Consulate in Monaco
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.