- 1 General Information Regarding the Consulate of Paraguay in Nicosia, Cyprus
- 2 Contact Details for the Paraguayan Consulate in Nicosia, Cyprus
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Paraguay in Nicosia, Cyprus
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Nicosia, Cyprus
The Paraguayan Consulate in Nicosia, Cyprus is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will cover what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and much more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
General Information Regarding the Consulate of Paraguay in Nicosia, Cyprus
A consulate like the Paraguayan Consulate in Nicosia, Cyprus is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Paraguay.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping people from Paraguay who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Paraguay and people.
Many issues can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Paraguayan Consulate in Nicosia, Cyprus
4 Diagorou Street , Office 405
P.O. Box 22400
Telephone: (+357) 2266 8034, –
Fax: (+357) 2266 9746
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-13:00 and 16:00-18:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Petros MichaelidesHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Paraguay in Nicosia, Cyprus
Even if the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard citizens from Paraguay while they far from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Paraguay who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Paraguayan Consulate in Nicosia, Cyprus, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the official website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other subjects, check out the Paraguayan Consulate in Nicosia, Cyprus’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Nicosia, Cyprus
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with area health providers to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your region. Before you drive to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Paraguay nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Paraguay nationals in custody
At the Paraguayan Consulate in Nicosia, Cyprus, they work to support nationals from Paraguay around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Nicosia, Cyprus
Answers from helpful consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Paraguay you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Paraguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Paraguay in Nicosia, Cyprus provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Paraguay who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Paraguayan Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Paraguayan Consulate in Malaga, Spain
- Paraguayan Consulate in Paranagua, Brazil
- Paraguayan Consulate in Villamontes, Bolivia
- Paraguayan Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Paraguayan Consulate in Houston, United States
- Paraguayan Consulate in Kolkata, India
- Paraguayan Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Paraguayan Consulate in Basel, Switzerland
- Paraguayan Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil
- Paraguayan Consulate General in Hamburg, Germany
- Paraguayan Consulate in Resistencia, Argentina
- Paraguayan Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
- Paraguayan Consulate in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Paraguayan Consulate in San Pedro Sula, Honduras