- 1 Info Regarding the Consulate of Paraguay in Basel, Switzerland
- 2 Contact Information for the Paraguayan Consulate in Basel, Switzerland
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Paraguay in Basel, Switzerland
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Basel, Switzerland
The Paraguayan Consulate in Basel, Switzerland is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will cover what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and much more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Info Regarding the Consulate of Paraguay in Basel, Switzerland
A consulate like the Paraguayan Consulate in Basel, Switzerland is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Paraguay.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping people from Paraguay who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Paraguay and people.
Many issues can be solved by you, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Paraguayan Consulate in Basel, Switzerland
Telephone: (+41) (0) 61 382 55 33, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: www.consulado-paraguay.ch
Head of Mission: Daniel OrdasHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Paraguay in Bern
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Paraguay in Basel, Switzerland
Even though the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard citizens from Paraguay while they are away from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Paraguay who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Paraguayan Consulate in Basel, Switzerland, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other matters, look into the Paraguayan Consulate in Basel, Switzerland’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these predicaments, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Basel, Switzerland
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with area health providers to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Paraguay nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Paraguay nationals in custody
At the Paraguayan Consulate in Basel, Switzerland, they work to help nationals from Paraguay around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Paraguay in Bern, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Basel, Switzerland
Answers from helpful consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Paraguay you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Paraguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Paraguay in Basel, Switzerland provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Paraguay who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Paraguayan Consulate in La Plata, Argentina
- Paraguayan Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Paraguayan Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Paraguayan Consulate in Ankara, Turkey
- Paraguayan Consulate in Nicosia, Cyprus
- Paraguayan Consulate in Antofagasta, Chile
- Paraguayan Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Paraguayan Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Paraguayan Consulate in Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Paraguayan Consulate General in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Paraguayan Consulate in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Paraguayan Consulate in Kolkata, India
- Paraguayan Consulate in Malaga, Spain
- Paraguayan Consulate in Lugano, Switzerland
- Paraguayan Consulate in Montreal, Canada