The Paraguayan Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog explains what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Information Regarding the Consulate of Paraguay in Monterrey, Mexico
A consulate like the Paraguayan Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Paraguay.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping people from Paraguay who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Paraguay and people.
Many issues can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Paraguayan Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
Calzada del Valle 409 Ote.,Piso 4
Colonia del Valle Garza
García, Nuevo León 66220
Telephone: (+52) (81) 8378-6516, (+52) (81) 8335-0595
Fax: (+52) (81) 8335-0568
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Gerardo Javier Hinojosa FajardoHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Paraguay in Mexico City
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Paraguay in Monterrey, Mexico
Although the consulate’s first role is to safeguard its people from Paraguay while they far from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Paraguay who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Paraguayan Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, look into the Paraguayan Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these situations, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health providers to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Paraguay nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Paraguay nationals in custody
At the Paraguayan Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico, they work to support nationals from Paraguay around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Paraguay in Mexico City, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
Answers from helpful consular assistance experts.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Paraguay you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Paraguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Paraguay in Monterrey, Mexico provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Paraguay who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Paraguayan Consulate in Basel, Switzerland
- Paraguayan Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Paraguayan Consulate in Antofagasta, Chile
- Paraguayan Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Paraguayan Consulate in Lyon, France
- Paraguayan Consulate in Ankara, Turkey
- Paraguayan Consulate General in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Paraguayan Consulate in Medellin, Colombia
- Paraguayan Consulate in Vancouver, Canada
- Paraguayan Consulate in Salzburg, Austria
- Paraguayan Consulate in San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- Paraguayan Consulate in New York, United States
- Paraguayan Consulate in Malaga, Spain
- Paraguayan Consulate in Kiev, Ukraine
- Paraguayan Consulate in Stuttgart, Germany
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore