- 1 Details About the Consulate of Paraguay in Lyon, France
- 2 Contact Details for the Paraguayan Consulate in Lyon, France
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate of Paraguay in Lyon, France
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Lyon, France
The Paraguayan Consulate in Lyon, France is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page explains what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and much more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Details About the Consulate of Paraguay in Lyon, France
A consulate like the Paraguayan Consulate in Lyon, France is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Paraguay.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping citizens from Paraguay who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Paraguay and communities.
Many problems can be remedied by you, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Paraguayan Consulate in Lyon, France
RRE Building, Downtown Uliga
69289 Lyon, Cedex 02
Telephone: -, –
Fax: (+33) (479) 419-9667
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Paraguay in Paris
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Paraguay in Lyon, France
Although the consulate’s first role is to protect its people from Paraguay while they are away from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Paraguay who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Paraguayan Consulate in Lyon, France, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other subjects, look into the Paraguayan Consulate in Lyon, France’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Lyon, France
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with area health providers to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the details in your region. Before you drive to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Paraguay nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Paraguay nationals in custody
At the Paraguayan Consulate in Lyon, France, they work to assist nationals from Paraguay around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Paraguay in Paris, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Lyon, France
Answers from helpful consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Paraguay you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Paraguay when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Paraguay in Lyon, France provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Paraguay who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Paraguayan Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Paraguayan Consulate in Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Paraguayan Consulate General in Hamburg, Germany
- Paraguayan Consulate in New York, United States
- Paraguayan Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Paraguayan Consulate in Munich, Germany
- Paraguayan Consulate in Athens, Greece
- Paraguayan Consulate in Chennai, India
- Paraguayan Consulate in Albacete, Spain
- Paraguayan Consulate in La Plata, Argentina
- Paraguayan Consulate in Stuttgart, Germany
- Paraguayan Consulate in Salzburg, Austria
- Paraguayan Consulate in Resistencia, Argentina
- Paraguayan Consulate in Malaga, Spain
- Paraguayan Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia