- 1 Info About the Consulate of Paraguay in Guatemala City, Guatemala
- 2 Contact Info for the Paraguayan Consulate in Guatemala City, Guatemala
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Paraguay in Guatemala City, Guatemala
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Guatemala City, Guatemala
The Paraguayan Consulate in Guatemala City, Guatemala is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog will cover what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Info About the Consulate of Paraguay in Guatemala City, Guatemala
A consulate like the Paraguayan Consulate in Guatemala City, Guatemala is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Paraguay.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping citizens from Paraguay who reside or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the Paraguay and people.
Many issues can be solved by you, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Paraguayan Consulate in Guatemala City, Guatemala
9°. Avenida 14-51 zona 10
Telephone: (+502) 2309 9009, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mario Lopez PerezHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Paraguay in Mexico City
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Paraguay in Guatemala City, Guatemala
Even though the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard its people from Paraguay while they far from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Paraguay who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Paraguayan Consulate in Guatemala City, Guatemala, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other subjects, look into the Paraguayan Consulate in Guatemala City, Guatemala’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these scenarios, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Guatemala City, Guatemala
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health providers to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the specifics in your area. Before you head down to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Paraguay nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Paraguay nationals in custody
At the Paraguayan Consulate in Guatemala City, Guatemala, they work to assist nationals from Paraguay around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Paraguay in Mexico City, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Guatemala City, Guatemala
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Paraguay you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Paraguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Paraguay in Guatemala City, Guatemala provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Paraguay who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Paraguayan Consulate in Stuttgart, Germany
- Paraguayan Consulate in Lugano, Switzerland
- Paraguayan Consulate in Villamontes, Bolivia
- Paraguayan Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Paraguayan Consulate in Houston, United States
- Paraguayan Consulate in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Paraguayan Consulate in Athens, Greece
- Paraguayan Consulate in Chennai, India
- Paraguayan Consulate in St. Pölten, Austria
- Paraguayan Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Paraguayan Consulate in Nicosia, Cyprus
- Paraguayan Consulate in Paranagua, Brazil
- Paraguayan Consulate in Antofagasta, Chile
- Paraguayan Consulate in Malaga, Spain
- Paraguayan Consulate in Munich, Germany