- 1 Information About the Consulate of Paraguay in Houston, United States
- 2 Contact Information for the Paraguayan Consulate in Houston, United States
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Paraguay in Houston, United States
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Houston, United States
The Paraguayan Consulate in Houston, United States is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This blog explains what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and much more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Information About the Consulate of Paraguay in Houston, United States
A consulate like the Paraguayan Consulate in Houston, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of people from Paraguay.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Paraguay who live or are traveling. But it also motivates stronger connections between the Paraguay and communities.
Many issues can be solved by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Paraguayan Consulate in Houston, United States
4707 Welford Drive
Bellaire, TX 77401-5331
Telephone: (+1) (713) 444-9887, –
Fax: (+1) (713) 798-2720
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Gustavo E. AyalaHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Paraguay in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Paraguay in Houston, United States
Even though the consulate’s primary job is to protect citizens from Paraguay while they far from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Paraguay who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Paraguayan Consulate in Houston, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other issues, look into the Paraguayan Consulate in Houston, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Houston, United States
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health clinics to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the details in your region. Before you head down to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Paraguay nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Paraguay nationals in custody
At the Paraguayan Consulate in Houston, United States, they work to support nationals from Paraguay around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Paraguay in Washington, D.C., fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Houston, United States
Answers from experienced consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Paraguay you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Paraguay when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Paraguay in Houston , United States provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Paraguay who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. You’ll also find other international consulates like the Philippine Consulate located in Houston, Texas. . Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Paraguayan Consulate in Basel, Switzerland
- Paraguayan Consulate in Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Paraguayan Consulate in Athens, Greece
- Paraguayan Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
- The Consulate of Paraguay in the United States
- Paraguayan Consulate in Nicosia, Cyprus
- Paraguayan Consulate in Winnipeg, Canada
- Paraguayan Consulate in Stuttgart, Germany
- Paraguayan Consulate in Paranagua, Brazil
- Paraguayan Consulate in Ankara, Turkey
- Paraguayan Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Paraguayan Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Paraguayan Consulate in La Plata, Argentina
- Paraguayan Consulate General in Hamburg, Germany
- Paraguayan Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia