- 1 General Information On the Consulate of Paraguay in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- 2 Contact Information for the Paraguayan Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Paraguay in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
The Paraguayan Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article explains what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and much more.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Information On the Consulate of Paraguay in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
A consulate like the Paraguayan Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Paraguay.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping people from Paraguay who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Paraguay and people.
Many issues can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Paraguayan Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Rhein-Main-Center, 17th floor
Bockenheimer Landstrasse 51-53
Frankfurt am Main 60323
Telephone: (+49) 69 9778 3615, –
Fax: (+49) 69 9794 6632
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Nilda Fatima Acosta GarceteConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Paraguay in Berlin
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Paraguay in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Even though the consulate’s first role is to protect its people from Paraguay while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Paraguay who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Paraguayan Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, look into the Paraguayan Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health providers to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the specifics in your region. Before you head down to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Paraguay nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Paraguay nationals in custody
At the Paraguayan Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, they work to help nationals from Paraguay around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Paraguay in Berlin, fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Answers from experienced consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Paraguay you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Paraguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Paraguay in Frankfurt am Main, Germany provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Paraguay who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Paraguayan Consulate in New York, United States
- Paraguayan Consulate in Port-au-Prince, Haiti
- Paraguayan Consulate in Malaga, Spain
- Paraguayan Consulate in Medellin, Colombia
- Paraguayan Consulate in Recife, Brazil
- Paraguayan Consulate General in Hamburg, Germany
- Paraguayan Consulate General in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Paraguayan Consulate in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
- Paraguayan Consulate in San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- Paraguayan Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Paraguayan Consulate in Lyon, France
- The Consulate of Paraguay in the United States
- Paraguayan Consulate General in Islamabad, Pakistan
- Paraguayan Consulate in Villamontes, Bolivia
- Paraguayan Consulate in Munich, Germany