- 1 General Information Regarding the Consulate of Paraguay in Paranagua, Brazil
- 2 Contact Information for the Paraguayan Consulate in Paranagua, Brazil
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Paraguay in Paranagua, Brazil
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Paranagua, Brazil
The Paraguayan Consulate in Paranagua, Brazil is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog will explain what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
General Information Regarding the Consulate of Paraguay in Paranagua, Brazil
A consulate like the Paraguayan Consulate in Paranagua, Brazil is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Paraguay.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping people from Paraguay who live or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Paraguay and people.
Many problems can be fixed by you, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Paraguayan Consulate in Paranagua, Brazil
Rua Marechal Floriano, No 757 Oceania
83203-400 Paranaguá – PR
Telephone: (+55) 41 3423 2880, (+55) 41 3423 1613
Fax: (+55) 41 3422 5086
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 08:00-12:00 and 14:00-18:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Justo Pastor Apodaca ParedesConsul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Paraguay in Brasilia
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Paraguay in Paranagua, Brazil
Even if the consulate’s first role is to safeguard citizens from Paraguay while they far from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Paraguay who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Paraguayan Consulate in Paranagua, Brazil, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for the most accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other subjects, look into the Paraguayan Consulate in Paranagua, Brazil’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these scenarios, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Paranagua, Brazil
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health clinics to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the specifics in your region. Before you drive to the office location, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Paraguay nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Paraguay nationals in custody
At the Paraguayan Consulate in Paranagua, Brazil, they work to help nationals from Paraguay around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Paraguay in Brasilia, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Paranagua, Brazil
Answers from experienced consular assistance representatives.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Paraguay you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Paraguay when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Paraguay in Paranagua, Brazil provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Paraguay who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Paraguayan Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Paraguayan Consulate in Albacete, Spain
- Paraguayan Consulate in San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- Paraguayan Consulate in Guatemala City, Guatemala
- Paraguayan Consulate in Nicosia, Cyprus
- Paraguayan Consulate in Athens, Greece
- Paraguayan Consulate in Recife, Brazil
- Paraguayan Consulate in Villamontes, Bolivia
- Paraguayan Consulate in Lugano, Switzerland
- Paraguayan Consulate in Vancouver, Canada
- Paraguayan Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
- The Consulate of Paraguay in the United States
- Paraguayan Consulate in St. Pölten, Austria
- Paraguayan Consulate in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Paraguayan Consulate in Antofagasta, Chile