- 1 Information Regarding the Consulate of Paraguay in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
- 2 Contact Details for the Paraguayan Consulate in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate of Paraguay in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
The Paraguayan Consulate in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will explain what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Information Regarding the Consulate of Paraguay in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
A consulate like the Paraguayan Consulate in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Paraguay.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping people from Paraguay who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Paraguay and people.
Many problems can be remedied by you, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Paraguayan Consulate in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
Rua Marechal Deodoro n° 901
85851-030 Foz do Iguaçu – PR
Telephone: (+55) 45 3523-2898, (+55) 45 3523 9212
Fax: (+55) 45 3523-2898
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 08:30-12:30 and 13:30-15:30, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Juan Alberto Baiardi QuesnelConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Paraguay in Brasilia
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Paraguay in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
Even though the consulate’s first job is to safeguard its people from Paraguay while they are away from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Paraguay who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Paraguayan Consulate in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Find the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Please review the official website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other issues, check out the Paraguayan Consulate in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these situations, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health clinics to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your region. Before you drive to the office location, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Paraguay nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Paraguay nationals in custody
At the Paraguayan Consulate in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil, they work to assist nationals from Paraguay around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Paraguay in Brasilia, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
Answers from trusted consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Paraguay you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Paraguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Paraguay in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Paraguay who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Paraguayan Consulate in Paranagua, Brazil
- Paraguayan Consulate in Antofagasta, Chile
- Paraguayan Consulate in Medellin, Colombia
- Paraguayan Consulate in St. Pölten, Austria
- Paraguayan Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Paraguayan Consulate in Ankara, Turkey
- Paraguayan Consulate in Chennai, India
- Paraguayan Consulate in Lyon, France
- Paraguayan Consulate in Malaga, Spain
- Paraguayan Consulate in Basel, Switzerland
- Paraguayan Consulate General in Hamburg, Germany
- Paraguayan Consulate in Winnipeg, Canada
- Paraguayan Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil
- Paraguayan Consulate in Recife, Brazil
- Paraguayan Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico