The Paraguayan Consulate in Recife, Brazil is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog will explain what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Details On the Consulate of Paraguay in Recife, Brazil
A consulate like the Paraguayan Consulate in Recife, Brazil is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Paraguay.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping citizens from Paraguay who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Paraguay and people.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Paraguayan Consulate in Recife, Brazil
Rua Bruno Maia, 181/603
52001-110 Recife – PE
Telephone: (+55) 81 3459 1277, –
Fax: (+55) 81 3459-6561
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Guillermo InsfranHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Paraguay in Brasilia
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Paraguay in Recife, Brazil
Although the consulate’s first job is to safeguard its people from Paraguay while they far from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Paraguay who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Paraguayan Consulate in Recife, Brazil, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Find the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other topics, look into the Paraguayan Consulate in Recife, Brazil’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Recife, Brazil
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with area health providers to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the specifics in your area. Before you head down to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Paraguay nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Paraguay nationals in custody
At the Paraguayan Consulate in Recife, Brazil, they work to help nationals from Paraguay around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Paraguay in Brasilia, fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Recife, Brazil
Answers from trusted consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Paraguay you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Paraguay when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Paraguay in Recife, Brazil provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Paraguay who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Paraguayan Consulate in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
- Paraguayan Consulate in Chennai, India
- The Consulate of Paraguay in the United States
- Paraguayan Consulate in Nicosia, Cyprus
- Paraguayan Consulate in La Plata, Argentina
- Paraguayan Consulate in Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Paraguayan Consulate in Kolkata, India
- Paraguayan Consulate in Medellin, Colombia
- Paraguayan Consulate in Lugano, Switzerland
- Paraguayan Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Paraguayan Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Paraguayan Consulate General in Islamabad, Pakistan
- Paraguayan Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Paraguayan Consulate in Basel, Switzerland
- Paraguayan Consulate in Salzburg, Austria