- 1 General Information On the Consulate of Paraguay in Medellin, Colombia
- 2 Contact Details for the Paraguayan Consulate in Medellin, Colombia
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Paraguay in Medellin, Colombia
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Medellin, Colombia
The Paraguayan Consulate in Medellin, Colombia is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article will explain what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Information On the Consulate of Paraguay in Medellin, Colombia
A consulate like the Paraguayan Consulate in Medellin, Colombia is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Paraguay.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping citizens from Paraguay who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Paraguay and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Paraguayan Consulate in Medellin, Colombia
Carrera 39 No. 13 Sur – 95
Telephone: (+57) (4) 313 1463, (+57) 311 322 5031
Fax: No fax number
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 08:00-14:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Juan María Cock LondoñoHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Paraguay in Bogota
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Paraguay in Medellin, Colombia
Even though the consulate’s primary role is to safeguard citizens from Paraguay while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Paraguay who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Paraguayan Consulate in Medellin, Colombia, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Find the location near you to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other subjects, look into the Paraguayan Consulate in Medellin, Colombia’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Medellin, Colombia
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with area health clinics to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Paraguay nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Paraguay nationals in custody
At the Paraguayan Consulate in Medellin, Colombia, they work to assist nationals from Paraguay around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Paraguay in Bogota, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Medellin, Colombia
Answers from experienced consular assistance experts.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Paraguay you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Paraguay when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Paraguay in Medellin, Colombia provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Paraguay who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Paraguayan Consulate in Basel, Switzerland
- Paraguayan Consulate in San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- Paraguayan Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Paraguayan Consulate in La Plata, Argentina
- Paraguayan Consulate in Malaga, Spain
- Paraguayan Consulate in Chennai, India
- Paraguayan Consulate in Lyon, France
- Paraguayan Consulate in Villamontes, Bolivia
- Paraguayan Consulate in Albacete, Spain
- The Consulate of Paraguay in the United States
- Paraguayan Consulate in Munich, Germany
- Paraguayan Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Paraguayan Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Paraguayan Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Paraguayan Consulate in Milan, Italy