- 1 General Info About the Consulate of Paraguay in Montreal, Canada
- 2 Contact Information for the Paraguayan Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Paraguay in Montreal, Canada
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Montreal, Canada
The Paraguayan Consulate in Montreal, Canada is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will explain what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and much more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Info About the Consulate of Paraguay in Montreal, Canada
A consulate like the Paraguayan Consulate in Montreal, Canada is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of people from Paraguay.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping people from Paraguay who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Paraguay and people.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Paraguayan Consulate in Montreal, Canada
3225 Shallowford Road, Suite 910
Montréal, QC H3Z 1K9
Telephone: -, –
Fax: (+1) (604) 415-9470
Email: -, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:30-16:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Paraguay in Ottawa
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Paraguay in Montreal, Canada
Even though the consulate’s first job is to protect its people from Paraguay while they far from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Paraguay who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Paraguayan Consulate in Montreal, Canada, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Please review the official website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other subjects, look into the Paraguayan Consulate in Montreal, Canada’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these situations, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Montreal, Canada
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health providers to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Paraguay nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Paraguay nationals in custody
At the Paraguayan Consulate in Montreal, Canada, they work to help nationals from Paraguay around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Paraguay in Ottawa, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Montreal, Canada
Answers from helpful consular assistance experts.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Paraguay you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Paraguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Paraguay in Montreal, Canada provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Paraguay who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Paraguayan Consulate in San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- Paraguayan Consulate in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Paraguayan Consulate in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
- Paraguayan Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
- Paraguayan Consulate in Lyon, France
- Paraguayan Consulate General in Islamabad, Pakistan
- Paraguayan Consulate General in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Paraguayan Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Paraguayan Consulate in Kiev, Ukraine
- Paraguayan Consulate in Guatemala City, Guatemala
- Paraguayan Consulate in Basel, Switzerland
- Paraguayan Consulate in Ankara, Turkey
- Paraguayan Consulate in Antofagasta, Chile
- Paraguayan Consulate in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Paraguayan Consulate in Resistencia, Argentina