- 1 Information About the Consulate of Paraguay in Guadalajara, Mexico
- 2 Contact Information for the Paraguayan Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate of Paraguay in Guadalajara, Mexico
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
The Paraguayan Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page explains what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Information About the Consulate of Paraguay in Guadalajara, Mexico
A consulate like the Paraguayan Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of people from Paraguay.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Paraguay who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Paraguay and communities.
Many issues can be fixed by you, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Paraguayan Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
Hospital No. 2326
Fraccionamiento Ladrón De Guevara
Guadalajara, Jalisco, C.P. 44650
Telephone: (+52) (33) 3615-2239, –
Fax: (+52) (33) 3615-2239
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Eduardo Tomás Camberos VizcaínoHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Paraguay in Mexico City
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Paraguay in Guadalajara, Mexico
Even if the consulate’s primary job is to protect its people from Paraguay while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Paraguay who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Paraguayan Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Paraguayan Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these scenarios, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with local health providers to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the details in your region. Before you head down to the office, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Paraguay nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Paraguay nationals in custody
At the Paraguayan Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico, they work to support nationals from Paraguay around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Paraguay in Mexico City, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
Answers from trusted consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Paraguay you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Paraguay when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Paraguay in Guadalajara, Mexico provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Paraguay who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Paraguayan Consulate in Winnipeg, Canada
- Paraguayan Consulate in Monaco
- Paraguayan Consulate in Recife, Brazil
- Paraguayan Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Paraguayan Consulate in Lugano, Switzerland
- Paraguayan Consulate in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Paraguayan Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
- Paraguayan Consulate in Salzburg, Austria
- Paraguayan Consulate in Malaga, Spain
- Paraguayan Consulate in Munich, Germany
- Paraguayan Consulate in Stuttgart, Germany
- The Consulate of Paraguay in the United States
- Paraguayan Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil
- Paraguayan Consulate in Basel, Switzerland
- Paraguayan Consulate in Resistencia, Argentina