- 1 Details Regarding the Consulate of Paraguay in New York, United States
- 2 Contact Details for the Paraguayan Consulate in New York, United States
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Paraguay in New York, United States
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in New York, United States
The Paraguayan Consulate in New York, United States is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This blog will discuss what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Details Regarding the Consulate of Paraguay in New York, United States
A consulate like the Paraguayan Consulate in New York, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Paraguay.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping people from Paraguay who live or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the Paraguay and people.
Many issues can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Paraguayan Consulate in New York, United States
211 East 43 Street – Suite 2101
New York, NY 10017
Telephone: -, –
Fax: (+1) (212) 682-9443
Email: -, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Paraguay in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Paraguay in New York, United States
Although the consulate’s primary role is to safeguard citizens from Paraguay while they far from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Paraguay who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Paraguayan Consulate in New York, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Find the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, check out the Paraguayan Consulate in New York, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these predicaments, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in New York, United States
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health clinics to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the details in your region. Before you drive to the office, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Paraguay nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Paraguay nationals in custody
At the Paraguayan Consulate in New York, United States, they work to support nationals from Paraguay around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Paraguay in Washington, D.C., fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in New York, United States
Answers from trusted consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Paraguay you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Paraguay when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Paraguay in New York, United States provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Paraguay who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Paraguayan Consulate in Houston, United States
- Paraguayan Consulate in Winnipeg, Canada
- Paraguayan Consulate in Ankara, Turkey
- Paraguayan Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Paraguayan Consulate in Basel, Switzerland
- Paraguayan Consulate in Medellin, Colombia
- Paraguayan Consulate in Malaga, Spain
- Paraguayan Consulate in Kiev, Ukraine
- The Consulate of Paraguay in the United States
- Paraguayan Consulate in Monaco
- Paraguayan Consulate in Port-au-Prince, Haiti
- Paraguayan Consulate in Salzburg, Austria
- Paraguayan Consulate in Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Paraguayan Consulate in Nicosia, Cyprus
- Paraguayan Consulate in Chennai, India