- 1 General Info On the Consulate of Paraguay in Vancouver, Canada
- 2 Contact Info for the Paraguayan Consulate in Vancouver, Canada
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Paraguay in Vancouver, Canada
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Vancouver, Canada
The Paraguayan Consulate in Vancouver, Canada is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will cover what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
General Info On the Consulate of Paraguay in Vancouver, Canada
A consulate like the Paraguayan Consulate in Vancouver, Canada is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Paraguay.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Paraguay who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Paraguay and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Paraguayan Consulate in Vancouver, Canada
8812, Centaurus Circle
Burnaby, BC V3J 1C1
Telephone: (+1) (604) 415-9470, (+1) (604) 440-1644
Fax: (+1) (604) 415-9470
Email: Ivillalb@capilanou.ca, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Luis Fernando VillalbaI OcampoHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Paraguay in Ottawa
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Paraguay in Vancouver, Canada
Although the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard its people from Paraguay while they are away from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Paraguay who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Paraguayan Consulate in Vancouver, Canada, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Paraguayan Consulate in Vancouver, Canada’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these predicaments, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Vancouver, Canada
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health providers to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the specifics in your region. Before you head down to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Paraguay nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Paraguay nationals in custody
At the Paraguayan Consulate in Vancouver, Canada, they work to help nationals from Paraguay around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Paraguay in Ottawa, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Vancouver, Canada
Answers from experienced consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Paraguay you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Paraguay when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Paraguay in Vancouver, Canada provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Paraguay who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Paraguayan Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
- Paraguayan Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil
- Paraguayan Consulate General in Hamburg, Germany
- Paraguayan Consulate in Nicosia, Cyprus
- Paraguayan Consulate in St. Pölten, Austria
- Paraguayan Consulate in Monaco
- Paraguayan Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Paraguayan Consulate in Villamontes, Bolivia
- Paraguayan Consulate in Antofagasta, Chile
- Paraguayan Consulate in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Paraguayan Consulate in New York, United States
- Paraguayan Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Paraguayan Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Paraguayan Consulate in Port-au-Prince, Haiti
- Paraguayan Consulate in Paranagua, Brazil