- 1 General Information Regarding the Consulate of Paraguay in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- 2 Contact Info for the Paraguayan Consulate General in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate of Paraguay in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Paraguayan Consulate General in Guayaquil, Ecuador
The Paraguayan Consulate General in Guayaquil, Ecuador is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This blog will explain what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
General Information Regarding the Consulate of Paraguay in Guayaquil, Ecuador
A consulate like the Paraguayan Consulate General in Guayaquil, Ecuador is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Paraguay.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping citizens from Paraguay who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Paraguay and people.
Many problems can be fixed by you, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Paraguayan Consulate General in Guayaquil, Ecuador
Km. 11 ½ vía Daule (plásticos del litoral)
PO BOX 09-01-1299
Telephone: (+593) 4 210 0600 ext 212, –
Fax: (+593) 4 210 0151
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-17:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Xavier Felix Simon IsaíasHonorary Consul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Paraguay in Quito
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Paraguay in Guayaquil, Ecuador
Even though the consulate’s first role is to safeguard its people from Paraguay while they far from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Paraguay who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Paraguayan Consulate General in Guayaquil, Ecuador, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, look into the Paraguayan Consulate General in Guayaquil, Ecuador’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these predicaments, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Paraguayan Consulate General in Guayaquil, Ecuador
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with local health providers to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the specifics in your region. Before you head down to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Paraguay nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Paraguay nationals in custody
At the Paraguayan Consulate General in Guayaquil, Ecuador, they work to assist nationals from Paraguay around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Paraguay in Quito, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Paraguayan Consulate General in Guayaquil, Ecuador
Answers from experienced consular assistance representatives.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Paraguay you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Paraguay when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Paraguay in Guayaquil, Ecuador provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Paraguay who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Paraguayan Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Paraguayan Consulate General in Hamburg, Germany
- Paraguayan Consulate in Port-au-Prince, Haiti
- Paraguayan Consulate in Stuttgart, Germany
- Paraguayan Consulate in Houston, United States
- Paraguayan Consulate in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Paraguayan Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Paraguayan Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
- Paraguayan Consulate in Salzburg, Austria
- Paraguayan Consulate in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
- Paraguayan Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil
- Paraguayan Consulate in Resistencia, Argentina
- Paraguayan Consulate in New York, United States
- Paraguayan Consulate in Monaco
- Paraguayan Consulate in Antofagasta, Chile