The Paraguayan Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This blog will explain what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and much more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Details About the Consulate of Paraguay in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
A consulate like the Paraguayan Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Paraguay.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping people from Paraguay who live or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Paraguay and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Paraguayan Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
Avenida San Martin (equipetrol Norte)
Calle H Este casa N° 8
Santa Cruz de La Sierra
Telephone: (+591) 3 344-8989, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 08:00-16:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Carlos Alberto Ortíz BareiroConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Paraguay in La Paz
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Paraguay in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
Even though the consulate’s primary role is to protect citizens from Paraguay while they far from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Paraguay who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Paraguayan Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other subjects, check out the Paraguayan Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these predicaments, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health providers to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the details in your area. Before you head down to the office location, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Paraguay nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Paraguay nationals in custody
At the Paraguayan Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia, they work to assist nationals from Paraguay around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Paraguay in La Paz, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Paraguay you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about arranging your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Paraguay when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Paraguay in Santa Cruz, Bolivia provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Paraguay who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Paraguayan Consulate in Stuttgart, Germany
- Paraguayan Consulate in Munich, Germany
- Paraguayan Consulate in Athens, Greece
- Paraguayan Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Paraguayan Consulate in Resistencia, Argentina
- Paraguayan Consulate General in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Paraguayan Consulate in Antofagasta, Chile
- Paraguayan Consulate in Milan, Italy
- The Consulate of Paraguay in the United States
- Paraguayan Consulate in Monaco
- Paraguayan Consulate in Albacete, Spain
- Paraguayan Consulate in Port-au-Prince, Haiti
- Paraguayan Consulate in Paranagua, Brazil
- Paraguayan Consulate in Recife, Brazil
- Paraguayan Consulate General in Islamabad, Pakistan
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore