The Paraguayan Consulate in Athens, Greece is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article will cover what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and much more.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Details About the Consulate of Paraguay in Athens, Greece
A consulate like the Paraguayan Consulate in Athens, Greece is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Paraguay.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping citizens from Paraguay who live or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Paraguay and people.
Many issues can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Paraguayan Consulate in Athens, Greece
367 Syngrou Avenue
175 64 Palaion Phaliron
Telephone: (+30) 210 940-7710, –
Fax: (+30) 210 940-7716
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Nikolaos TsakosHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Paraguay in Athens, Greece
Although the consulate’s primary role is to protect citizens from Paraguay while they far from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Paraguay who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Paraguayan Consulate in Athens, Greece, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other issues, look into the Paraguayan Consulate in Athens, Greece’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these situations, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Athens, Greece
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with area health providers to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the specifics in your region. Before you head down to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Paraguay nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Paraguay nationals in custody
At the Paraguayan Consulate in Athens, Greece, they work to support nationals from Paraguay around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Athens, Greece
Answers from trusted consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Paraguay you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Paraguay when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Paraguay in Athens, Greece provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Paraguay who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Paraguayan Consulate in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Paraguayan Consulate in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
- Paraguayan Consulate in San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- Paraguayan Consulate in Kiev, Ukraine
- Paraguayan Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Paraguayan Consulate in Vancouver, Canada
- Paraguayan Consulate in Monaco
- Paraguayan Consulate in St. Pölten, Austria
- Paraguayan Consulate in Port-au-Prince, Haiti
- Paraguayan Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
- Paraguayan Consulate in Munich, Germany
- Paraguayan Consulate in Lugano, Switzerland
- Paraguayan Consulate in Resistencia, Argentina
- Paraguayan Consulate in Paranagua, Brazil
- Paraguayan Consulate in New York, United States
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.