The Consulate of Belize in Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page explains what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and much more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
General Information On the Belizean Consulate in Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
A consulate like the Consulate of Belize in Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Belize.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping citizens from Belize who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Belize and people.
Many issues can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Consulate of Belize in Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Villa St. Vincent
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Telephone: (+1 784) 457-5993, –
Fax: (+1 784) 457-5993
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mrs Zoila Ellis-BrowneHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Belizean Consulate in Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Although the consulate’s first job is to protect citizens from Belize while they are away from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Belize who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Consulate of Belize in Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Consulate of Belize in Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health clinics to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the details in your area. Before you drive to the office, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Belize nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Belize nationals in custody
At the Consulate of Belize in Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, they work to support nationals from Belize around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Belize you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Belize when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Belizean Consulate in Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Belize who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Consulate of Belize in Bridgetown, Barbados
- Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- The Consulate of Belize in the United States
- Consulate of Belize in Barcelona, Spain
- Consulate of Belize in Monterrey, Mexico
- Consulate of Belize in Manila, Philippines
- Consulate of Belize in Nicosia, Cyprus
- Consulate of Belize in Belleville, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Istanbul, Turkey
- Consulate of Belize in Dallas, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Consulate of Belize in Bordeaux, France
- Consulate of Belize in Milan, Italy
- Consulate of Belize in San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- Consulate of Belize in San Antonio, United States
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore