- 1 Info Regarding the Belizean Consulate in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 2 Contact Information for the Consulate of Belize in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Belizean Consulate in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Amsterdam, Netherlands
The Consulate of Belize in Amsterdam, Netherlands is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will cover what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Info Regarding the Belizean Consulate in Amsterdam, Netherlands
A consulate like the Consulate of Belize in Amsterdam, Netherlands is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Belize.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping citizens from Belize who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Belize and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Consulate of Belize in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Handweg 159 unit 1
1185 TX Amstelveen
Telephone: (+31) (20) 408 11 75, –
Fax: (+31) (20) 617 65 98
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Alexander D. J. RoosHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Belize in Brussels
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Belizean Consulate in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Although the consulate’s primary role is to safeguard its people from Belize while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Belize who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Consulate of Belize in Amsterdam, Netherlands, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the location near you to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Consulate of Belize in Amsterdam, Netherlands’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with area health clinics to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Belize nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Belize nationals in custody
At the Consulate of Belize in Amsterdam, Netherlands, they work to help nationals from Belize around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Belize in Brussels, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Belize you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Belize when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Belizean Consulate in Amsterdam, Netherlands provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Belize who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Consulate of Belize in Atlanta, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Nassau, Bahamas
- Consulate of Belize in Nicosia, Cyprus
- Consulate of Belize in Phoenix, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Manila, Philippines
- Consulate of Belize in New Orleans, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Barcelona, Spain
- Consulate of Belize in Kingston, Jamaica
- Consulate of Belize in Santiago, Chile
- Consulate of Belize in Quito, Ecuador
- Consulate of Belize in Abuja, Nigeria
- Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- Consulate of Belize in Dublin, Ireland
- Consulate of Belize in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Consulate of Belize in Belleville, United States