The Consulate of Belize in Belleville, United States is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
General Info About the Belizean Consulate in Belleville, United States
A consulate like the Consulate of Belize in Belleville, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Belize.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping citizens from Belize who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Belize and people.
Many problems can be fixed by you, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Consulate of Belize in Belleville, United States
1704 Old Park Ln
Swansea, IL 62226
Telephone: (+1) (618) 235-7143, –
Fax: (+1) (618) 235-7143
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Eugene Michael VerduHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Belize in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Belizean Consulate in Belleville, United States
Even though the consulate’s first role is to protect its people from Belize while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Belize who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Consulate of Belize in Belleville, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the official website for accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Consulate of Belize in Belleville, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these scenarios, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Belleville, United States
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with local health clinics to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the details in your area. Before you drive to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Belize nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Belize nationals in custody
At the Consulate of Belize in Belleville, United States, they work to support nationals from Belize around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Belize in Washington, D.C., fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Belleville, United States
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Belize you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Belize when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Belizean Consulate in Belleville, United States provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Belize who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Consulate of Belize in Manila, Philippines
- Consulate of Belize in San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- Consulate of Belize in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Consulate of Belize in Quito, Ecuador
- Consulate of Belize in Istanbul, Turkey
- Consulate of Belize in Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Consulate of Belize in Dublin, Ireland
- Consulate of Belize in Houston, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- Consulate of Belize in San Antonio, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Tel Aviv, Israel
- Consulate of Belize in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Consulate of Belize in Nicosia, Cyprus
- Consulate of Belize in Santiago, Chile
- Consulate of Belize in Phoenix, United States
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore