- 1 Information About the Belizean Consulate in Phoenix, United States
- 2 Contact Info for the Consulate of Belize in Phoenix, United States
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Belizean Consulate in Phoenix, United States
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Phoenix, United States
The Consulate of Belize in Phoenix, United States is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will explain what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and more.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Information About the Belizean Consulate in Phoenix, United States
A consulate like the Consulate of Belize in Phoenix, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Belize.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping citizens from Belize who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Belize and communities.
Many issues can be fixed by you, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Consulate of Belize in Phoenix, United States
7358 E McLellan Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85250
Telephone: (+1) 480.239.3810, –
Fax: (+1) 480.595.2564
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Richard StrandHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Belize in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Belizean Consulate in Phoenix, United States
Although the consulate’s primary role is to protect citizens from Belize while they are away from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Belize who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Consulate of Belize in Phoenix, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other matters, check out the Consulate of Belize in Phoenix, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these predicaments, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Phoenix, United States
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with area health clinics to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the details in your region. Before you drive to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Belize nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Belize nationals in custody
At the Consulate of Belize in Phoenix, United States, they work to assist nationals from Belize around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Belize in Washington, D.C., fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Phoenix, United States
Answers from experienced consular assistance representatives.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Belize you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Belize when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Belizean Consulate in Phoenix, United States provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Belize who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Consulate of Belize in Singapore
- Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- Consulate of Belize in Dayton, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- Consulate of Belize in Bordeaux, France
- Consulate of Belize in Tel Aviv, Israel
- Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- Consulate of Belize in Dallas, United States
- The Consulate of Belize in the United States
- Consulate of Belize in San Antonio, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Aalesund, Norway
- Consulate of Belize in Milan, Italy
- Consulate of Belize in Miami, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Kingston, Jamaica
- Consulate of Belize in Amsterdam, Netherlands