The Consulate of Belize in Barcelona, Spain is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will explain what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and much more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
General Info On the Belizean Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
A consulate like the Consulate of Belize in Barcelona, Spain is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of people from Belize.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping citizens from Belize who live or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Belize and communities.
Many issues can be remedied by you, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Consulate of Belize in Barcelona, Spain
Avda. Diagonal 469 – 4th Floor 2 A
Telephone: (+34) (93) 430-3044, –
Fax: (+34) (93) 405-3883
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Joan Ignasi Rubert de VentosHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Belize in Brussels
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Belizean Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
Even though the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard its people from Belize while they far from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Belize who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Consulate of Belize in Barcelona, Spain, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Find the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other topics, look into the Consulate of Belize in Barcelona, Spain’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these scenarios, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health clinics to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the details in your region. Before you head down to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Belize nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Belize nationals in custody
At the Consulate of Belize in Barcelona, Spain, they work to assist nationals from Belize around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Belize in Brussels, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
Answers from trusted consular assistance professionals.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Belize you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Belize when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Belizean Consulate in Barcelona, Spain provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Belize who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Consulate of Belize in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Consulate of Belize in Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Consulate of Belize in Nassau, Bahamas
- Consulate of Belize in Manila, Philippines
- Consulate of Belize in Belleville, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Consulate of Belize in Bordeaux, France
- Consulate of Belize in Dallas, United States
- Consulate of Belize in San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- Consulate of Belize in Santiago, Chile
- Consulate of Belize in New Orleans, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Phoenix, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- Consulate of Belize in New Delhi, India
- Consulate of Belize in Nicosia, Cyprus
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore