The Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will discuss what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and much more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Info About the Belizean Consulate in Tijuana, Mexico
A consulate like the Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of people from Belize.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping people from Belize who live or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Belize and communities.
Many issues can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
Boulevard Fine Arts # 17686 Int. 116
Colonia Garita De Otay
Telephone: (+52) 664-6475-501, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: No information available
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Belizean Consulate in Tijuana, Mexico
Even though the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard its people from Belize while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Belize who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Tijuana, Mexico
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health clinics to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Belize nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Belize nationals in custody
At the Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico, they work to support nationals from Belize around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most nations have multiple consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Tijuana, Mexico
Answers from experienced consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Belize you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Belize when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Belizean Consulate in Tijuana, Mexico provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Belize who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Consulate of Belize in Bordeaux, France
- Consulate of Belize in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Consulate of Belize in Dayton, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Aalesund, Norway
- Consulate of Belize in San Antonio, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Kingston, Jamaica
- Consulate of Belize in Phoenix, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Merida, Mexico
- Consulate of Belize in Barcelona, Spain
- Consulate of Belize in Monterrey, Mexico
- Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- Consulate of Belize in Abuja, Nigeria
- Consulate of Belize in New Delhi, India
- Consulate of Belize in Bridgetown, Barbados
- Consulate of Belize in Atlanta, United States
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.