- 1 Info On the Belizean Consulate in New Delhi, India
- 2 Contact Info for the Consulate of Belize in New Delhi, India
- 3 Consular Services of the Belizean Consulate in New Delhi, India
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in New Delhi, India
The Consulate of Belize in New Delhi, India is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will explain what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and much more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Info On the Belizean Consulate in New Delhi, India
A consulate like the Consulate of Belize in New Delhi, India is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Belize.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping people from Belize who live or are traveling. But it also motivates stronger connections between the Belize and people.
Many problems can be remedied by you, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Consulate of Belize in New Delhi, India
Ground floor, 1400, Modi Tower
98, Nehru Place
New Delhi 110019
Telephone: (+91) 11-4250 4847, (+91) 11-2642 1245
Fax: (+91) 11-2642 7125
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 10:00-17:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Umesh K. ModiHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Belizean Consulate in New Delhi, India
Even if the consulate’s primary role is to protect citizens from Belize while they far from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Belize who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Consulate of Belize in New Delhi, India, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, check out the Consulate of Belize in New Delhi, India’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these predicaments, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in New Delhi, India
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with local health providers to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the specifics in your region. Before you drive to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Belize nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Belize nationals in custody
At the Consulate of Belize in New Delhi, India, they work to assist nationals from Belize around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in New Delhi, India
Answers from experienced consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Belize you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Belize when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Belizean Consulate in New Delhi, India provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Belize who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Consulate of Belize in Nassau, Bahamas
- Consulate of Belize in Quito, Ecuador
- Consulate of Belize in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Consulate of Belize in Kingston, Jamaica
- Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- Consulate of Belize in Athens, Greece
- Consulate of Belize in San Antonio, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- Consulate of Belize in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Consulate of Belize in Bridgetown, Barbados
- Consulate of Belize in Atlanta, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Abuja, Nigeria
- Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- Consulate of Belize in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Consulate of Belize in Belleville, United States