- 1 Info On the Belizean Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
- 2 Contact Info for the Consulate of Belize in Monterrey, Mexico
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Belizean Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
The Consulate of Belize in Monterrey, Mexico is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will cover what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Info On the Belizean Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
A consulate like the Consulate of Belize in Monterrey, Mexico is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Belize.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping people from Belize who live or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the Belize and people.
Many issues can be remedied by you, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Consulate of Belize in Monterrey, Mexico
Avenida Industria 923, entre Villagrán y Villagómez
Col. Bella Vista
Monterrey, Nuevo Leon 64410
Telephone: (+52) 818-331-5780, (+52) 818-331-5779
Fax: (+52) 818-372-6226
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Raymundo Perez LanconHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Belize in Mexico City
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Belizean Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
Even if the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard citizens from Belize while they far from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Belize who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Consulate of Belize in Monterrey, Mexico, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, look into the Consulate of Belize in Monterrey, Mexico’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these scenarios, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with local health clinics to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office location, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Belize nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Belize nationals in custody
At the Consulate of Belize in Monterrey, Mexico, they work to support nationals from Belize around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Belize in Mexico City, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
Answers from experienced consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Belize you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Belize when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Belizean Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Belize who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Consulate of Belize in Belleville, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Tel Aviv, Israel
- Consulate of Belize in Atlanta, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Consulate of Belize in Athens, Greece
- Consulate of Belize in Bordeaux, France
- Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- Consulate of Belize in Bridgetown, Barbados
- Consulate of Belize in Merida, Mexico
- Consulate of Belize in Miami, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Consulate of Belize in Santiago, Chile
- Consulate of Belize in Manila, Philippines
- Consulate of Belize in Dallas, United States
- The Consulate of Belize in the United States