The Consulate of Belize in Dublin, Ireland is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog will cover what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and much more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Details On the Belizean Consulate in Dublin, Ireland
A consulate like the Consulate of Belize in Dublin, Ireland is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Belize.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping citizens from Belize who live or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Belize and people.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Consulate of Belize in Dublin, Ireland
Telephone: (+353) 1-888 1004, (+353) (0) 87 252 3518
Fax: (+353) 1-888 1005
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Vivian Frederick NathanHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: High Commission of Belize in London
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Belizean Consulate in Dublin, Ireland
Although the consulate’s primary role is to safeguard citizens from Belize while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Belize who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Consulate of Belize in Dublin, Ireland, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for the most accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other topics, look into the Consulate of Belize in Dublin, Ireland’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Dublin, Ireland
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with local health providers to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office location, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Belize nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Belize nationals in custody
At the Consulate of Belize in Dublin, Ireland, they work to support nationals from Belize around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the High Commission of Belize in London, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Dublin, Ireland
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Belize you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about arranging your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Belize when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Belizean Consulate in Dublin, Ireland provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Belize who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Consulate of Belize in San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- Consulate of Belize in New Delhi, India
- Consulate of Belize in Kingston, Jamaica
- Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- Consulate of Belize in Miami, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Santiago, Chile
- Consulate of Belize in Bridgetown, Barbados
- Consulate of Belize in Aalesund, Norway
- Consulate of Belize in Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- Consulate of Belize in Dallas, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Monterrey, Mexico
- Consulate of Belize in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- Consulate of Belize in New Orleans, United States
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore