The Consulate of Belize in Abuja, Nigeria is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will discuss what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Information Regarding the Belizean Consulate in Abuja, Nigeria
A consulate like the Consulate of Belize in Abuja, Nigeria is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of people from Belize.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping people from Belize who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Belize and communities.
Many issues can be remedied by you, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Consulate of Belize in Abuja, Nigeria
24 Nkwere Street
off Ahmadu Bello Way
Area 11, Garki
Telephone: (+234) 813 060 9533, (+234) 9290 0052
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Dr Ifeanyichukwu IfediHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Belizean Consulate in Abuja, Nigeria
Even if the consulate’s primary role is to safeguard citizens from Belize while they far from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Belize who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Consulate of Belize in Abuja, Nigeria, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, check out the Consulate of Belize in Abuja, Nigeria’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these scenarios, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Abuja, Nigeria
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health providers to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Belize nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Belize nationals in custody
At the Consulate of Belize in Abuja, Nigeria, they work to support nationals from Belize around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Abuja, Nigeria
Answers from helpful consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Belize you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about setting up your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Belize when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Belizean Consulate in Abuja, Nigeria provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Belize who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Consulate of Belize in Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Consulate of Belize in Quito, Ecuador
- Consulate of Belize in Atlanta, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Merida, Mexico
- Consulate of Belize in New Delhi, India
- Consulate of Belize in Santiago, Chile
- Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- Consulate of Belize in Tel Aviv, Israel
- Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- Consulate of Belize in New Orleans, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Athens, Greece
- Consulate of Belize in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Consulate of Belize in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Consulate of Belize in San Antonio, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Miami, United States
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore