- 1 General Info Regarding the Belizean Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica
- 2 Contact Details for the Consulate of Belize in Kingston, Jamaica
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Belizean Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica
The Consulate of Belize in Kingston, Jamaica is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog will explain what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and much more.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Info Regarding the Belizean Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica
A consulate like the Consulate of Belize in Kingston, Jamaica is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Belize.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Belize who reside or are traveling. But it also motivates more lasting connections between the Belize and people.
Many problems can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Consulate of Belize in Kingston, Jamaica
7 Shortwood Drive
Telephone: (+1 876) 969-5565, –
Fax: (+1 876) 969-5565
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mrs Elecif E. ArthursHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Belizean Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica
Even if the consulate’s first role is to protect its people from Belize while they are away from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Belize who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Consulate of Belize in Kingston, Jamaica, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other issues, look into the Consulate of Belize in Kingston, Jamaica’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these scenarios, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health providers to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the specifics in your area. Before you head down to the office location, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Belize nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Belize nationals in custody
At the Consulate of Belize in Kingston, Jamaica, they work to help nationals from Belize around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica
Answers from trusted consular assistance representatives.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Belize you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Belize when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Belizean Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Belize who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Consulate of Belize in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Consulate of Belize in Aalesund, Norway
- Consulate of Belize in Abuja, Nigeria
- Consulate of Belize in Bridgetown, Barbados
- Consulate of Belize in Singapore
- Consulate of Belize in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Consulate of Belize in New Delhi, India
- Consulate of Belize in Miami, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Dublin, Ireland
- Consulate of Belize in San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- Consulate of Belize in Quito, Ecuador
- Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- Consulate of Belize in Merida, Mexico
- Consulate of Belize in Santiago, Chile