The Consulate of Belize in Singapore is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article explains what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Information About the Belizean Consulate in Singapore
A consulate like the Consulate of Belize in Singapore is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of people from Belize.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping people from Belize who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Belize and people.
Many issues can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Consulate of Belize in Singapore
101 Cecil Street
22-01 Tong Eng Building
Telephone: (+65) 6224 4312, –
Fax: (+65) 6224 6230
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-17:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Allen Raphael WaltersHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Belizean Consulate in Singapore
Even though the consulate’s primary role is to protect citizens from Belize while they are away from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Belize who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Consulate of Belize in Singapore, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Find the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other issues, look into the Consulate of Belize in Singapore’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these situations, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Singapore
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with local health clinics to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the details in your area. Before you drive to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Belize nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Belize nationals in custody
At the Consulate of Belize in Singapore, they work to support nationals from Belize around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Singapore
Answers from trusted consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Belize you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about setting up your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Belize when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Belizean Consulate in Singapore provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Belize who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Consulate of Belize in Tel Aviv, Israel
- Consulate of Belize in Houston, United States
- Consulate of Belize in San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- Consulate of Belize in Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Consulate of Belize in Istanbul, Turkey
- The Consulate of Belize in the United States
- Consulate of Belize in Santiago, Chile
- Consulate of Belize in Dublin, Ireland
- Consulate of Belize in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Consulate of Belize in Miami, United States
- Consulate of Belize in New Delhi, India
- Consulate of Belize in Belleville, United States
- Consulate of Belize in San Antonio, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Nassau, Bahamas
- Consulate of Belize in Milan, Italy
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.