- 1 General Info On the Belizean Consulate in Merida, Mexico
- 2 Contact Info for the Consulate of Belize in Merida, Mexico
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Belizean Consulate in Merida, Mexico
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Merida, Mexico
The Consulate of Belize in Merida, Mexico is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and much more.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Info On the Belizean Consulate in Merida, Mexico
A consulate like the Consulate of Belize in Merida, Mexico is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of people from Belize.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping citizens from Belize who live or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Belize and people.
Many issues can be solved by you, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Consulate of Belize in Merida, Mexico
Calle 53 No. 498, Con 56 X 58
Telephone: (+52) (999) 928-6152, (+52) (999) 928-5421
Fax: (+52) (999) 928-3962
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Miguel Alfredo Dutton DelormeHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Belize in Mexico City
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Belizean Consulate in Merida, Mexico
Even though the consulate’s primary role is to protect citizens from Belize while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Belize who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Consulate of Belize in Merida, Mexico, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other topics, look into the Consulate of Belize in Merida, Mexico’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Merida, Mexico
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health clinics to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Belize nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Belize nationals in custody
At the Consulate of Belize in Merida, Mexico, they work to assist nationals from Belize around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Belize in Mexico City, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most nations have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Merida, Mexico
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Belize you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Belize when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Belizean Consulate in Merida, Mexico provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Belize who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- Consulate of Belize in Miami, United States
- Consulate of Belize in San Antonio, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Milan, Italy
- Consulate of Belize in Kingston, Jamaica
- Consulate of Belize in Atlanta, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Aalesund, Norway
- Consulate of Belize in Belleville, United States
- Consulate of Belize in San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- Consulate of Belize in New Delhi, India
- Consulate of Belize in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Consulate of Belize in Tel Aviv, Israel
- Consulate of Belize in Phoenix, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Singapore
- Consulate of Belize in Quito, Ecuador